top of page
Fri, Feb 12|
South County Baptist Church
Candy, cards, and conversation hearts!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2021, 12:15 PM – 1:00 PM
South County Baptist Church, 12995 Tesson Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO 63128, USA
Friends Currently RSVPd
About this Event
- Come dressed in your valentine outfit optional
- Valentine box parade at lunch.
- Valentine contest at lunch after parade. Groups: Ages 0 - 5, 6 - 11, and 12 and up.
- Parents if you bringing candy please remember - PEANUT/TREE NUT free candy. Such as skittles, sweet tarts, rice krispy treats, nerds, star bursts, suckers, mini pretzel, fruit roll ups/snacks.
- Don't forget your gaudy or beautiful table decorations, which ever suits you.
- We are doing a valentine table in the commons area. Decorate your table and put your child's valentine box on your table. Be creative and have fun! Don't forget your valentines.
- Hot chocolate bar - Please bring a topping to share. We've got cups and hot chocolate.
bottom of page