Thu, May 27|
Founding day in Ste Genevieve
Come see how Ste. Genevieve became the 1st European settlement on the west side of the river.
Time & Location
May 27, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Ste. Genevieve, 198 Market St, Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670, USA
Friends Currently RSVPd
About this Event
This program will teach about Ste. Genevieve became the 1st European settlement on the west side of the Mississippi River. In order to teach this class we will be driving to a secondary location to better understand the early beginnings of French Colonial America. We will start at Linden House.
Please note the following:
1. This is NOT stroller friendly
2. Everyone registers including all adults and children and EVERYONE pays cash only $3.00per person.
3. This is for 4th grade and up but younger students are welcome.
4. Everyone registered goes against the count maximum of 15. Everyone must register even if just a tag along.
5. This event happens rain or shine. Plan accordingly. Bring raincoats!!!
6. Please note check in time of 9:00. The program begins promptly as we are on a tight schedule. Allow enough time for parking, restroom before the program.
7. Mask are not required.
Questions just ask. My cell for the day of the event is 314 650 6992.