Fri, May 20|
8th Grade Graduation
Goodbye middle school hello high school - class of 2026
Time & Location
May 20, 2022, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
SCBC, 12995 Tesson Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO 63128, USA
Friends Currently RSVPd
About this Event
Wow, I can't believe here we are with our childrens 8th grade graduation ceremony, can you? We hope you can join us in celebrating your students accomplishments thru 8th grade as they head into their next journey - high school class of 2026. We gather together to celebrate all of our childrens accomplishments and let them see the support they have amongst our Grace co-op family. Looking forward to seeing all of our 8th grade students as they transition to high school. We have approximately 13 - 16 possible 8th grade students participating.
1. No cost to participate
2. EVERYONE will have to set up and clean up the event.
3. Arrival time for guests will be 5:50. The time from 5:00 to 5:50 is for set up and rehearsal. Please be on time as we have a lot to do so our students are prepared and know what to expect.
4. Please keep guest list to family members.
5. Sign up your graduating student(s), and all guests. We need an accurate count for paper goods and food and drink.
6. Everyone will be responsible for printing their own optional diploma or certificate. Here's a free printable example:
7. EVERYONE will sign up to bring food items, drinks, decorations, paper goods, create a program, and create a video. Food will be finger food type items.
Get creative and have fun. Some cute ideas for food/drink presentation:
Signup genuis link coming soon.
8. Optional every family will have a table they can decorate with the graduating students favorite things if they choose to do so. Think about who your child is and pick some of their favorites. Have fun with this! Here is a simple example:
9. Optional every family can bring 8 - 10 photos to hang on the photo board.
10. Dress is casual/dressy attire
11. Deadline to RSVP is Friday April 29th. That is also the deadline to submit your video submissions if we get someone to create a video and program information. We want to be considerate of everyone's volunteer time and late April and May tend to be very crazy times as the school year wraps up among many other things.
Questions please reach out to me via email at email@example.com, text 314 650 6992 or messenger.
8th grade graduation$0.00